HOW TO GET THE EXACT POSITION YOU DESIRE IN LIFE (MARK 11:24 AND HEBREW 11:1-3)
Everyone enjoy doing the kind of work for which they are best suitable for Acts 26:1-2 and 10-19.
- An artist loves to work with pen.
- A craftsman with his/her hands.
- A writer loves to write.
- You must be able to know you gift and pursue it.
Here are seven actions to take to guarantee yourself for the position you which or desire:
- Decide what type of joy you really want.
- Choose the specific company or individual profession you want to work with.
- Study your perspective profession, employee, company or career that gives chance of advancement in life.
- Analyses of yourself, your talents and your capability.
- Concentrate on what you can give.
- Write all your plans down in details and present it to the Lord in prayer and begin to do the doing in faith.
- Faith without works is dead (James 2:17).